**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SW ( scarlet witch) please give us some clarity - discription is incomplete

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Hi, please can you give some official clarity on discription of SW abilities.

0-8 buffs and debuffs , we can list or people in the forum can definitely post the list but can anyone knows the duration of these buffs or debuffs , for example if she stun the opponent, for how long ???? We are using SW for years and still its not clear how we can use her effectively.

I am asking for full description of her abilities and I am sure I am not breaking any rules of the forum asking this.

Does anyone knows what is the full description of SW abilities.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Since her abilities have never actually been described, no-one is going to be able to give you this information accurately unless they've hacked it out of the game files.

I'm sure someone on Reddit will have had a go, so that would be a good place to research.

Alternately, I recall there being a little detail in the 12.0 Changelog or the comment thread attached to it when it came out; if you want to go looking; but it might not be happy reading going through that particular comment thread!
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Do you guys know what support is saying on this ...... it’s hellacious 😂😂