**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seeking 4* Arena Insight

So, im a player thats been around since the beginning. Yep im old school.
I took a very long time getting 4* champs, didnt understand any of the core gameplay and strategy that makes new players today spend 2 months in arenas and boom theyre pulling 5* champs weekly.
No. I did everything the hardest way possible.
So i during early 2016 began really arena grinding. I spend 3 days a week in the 3* arena.
Im looking to up into the 4* arena but to be honest, im in for the win. I want to 100% pull the champion in the top 800.
Im used to doing a 110-150 streak to get the 3* featured champion.
I want to know what the streak needs to be or at least an estimate on how many streak wins i need to be guaranteed the 4* featured champion.
Im thinking the 230-300 range depending on popularity...
Any insight would be helpful.

Comments

• Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    300 minimum.. depends on the champ
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Depends a bit on your boosts and ranks but 275-300 streak should get you to the ~8m range if you’re comfortable stopping there.

Or you could just start a new account and grind for 4* Medusa, Mephisto, Blade, and whoever the featured champs are for minimal effort :P
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Now that the 5* Arena has come, it's a bit easier to get the Featured. What will help is having a healthy Roster, Boosts, running Suicides, and maintaining a Streak. If you want, you can Recharge your 5*s, but that gets costly. Just keep pushing yourself to score as much as possible everytime.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Honestly, if you dont want to grind much and get a 4* crystal weekly or less , then there are many more easier ways -

1) Score 1.7mil in the 4-star basic arena - Gets you into 11-25% group - 400-4* and 200-5* shards
    2) Score 650k in 4-star featured arena - Gets you into 30-60% group - 200-4* shards
    3) A good alliance can get you anywhere between 200-600 4* shards each war.
    4) Doing the events will net you a few 4 star shards as well.

But if you are up for a grind, then yes, please follow other people's advice. I usually grind the basic 4 star arena. Thanks!!