**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make Red Deadpool available to buy for a few days

I would like for Red Deadpool to be able to be bought in the store with money again just for a few days. IMO Kabam should make this offer available every 3-6 months.

Comments

• Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I would like for Red Deadpool to be able to be bought in the store with money again just for a few days. IMO Kabam should make this offer available every 3-6 months.

Red Deadpool will only ever be a special champ to obtain. I could see them offering him again through a special arena for people that bought him as a 3* or 2* when they first started playing. But as a 4* he will go very high again.
  • Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I have him as a 4 star awakened level 99. I bough the 3 star offer then whenthe 4 star arena opened I didn't sleep for 3 days but got him. He's very useful & regens 1% per second with full power. I wish I had him as a 5 star
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★

Red Deadpool will only ever be a special champ to obtain. I could see them offering him again through a special arena for people that bought him as a 3* or 2* when they first started playing. But as a 4* he will go very high again.

Yes I agree, but I don't see why you should make instant deals for an exclusive champ right when you start the game. If you are a smart spender you would want to wait and see if you actually like the game, that's why I think Kabam should at the very "most" make the offer available once per year.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    hopefully they'll make him available again when Deadpool 2 opens