**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hey, Kabam. You've recreated the same problem.

124»

Comments

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    21 of the top 25 total hero base accounts have the same profile.....

That's only because of blade's high prestige.
    I 100% agree, 2 years ago bye bye perfect block, RIP Thor, and now it's the opposite side Hello perfect attack

That is a totally different scenario. Thor was created before masteries were even a thing. Parry made him completely broken so kabam had to do something. Same with SW.

BP teams did linger on far longer than they should have, but I have to think kabam has learned their lesson about nerfs. Don't let them drag on for too long because then they get another blow back like 12.0.

If kabam was going to nerf blade, they would have done it months ago. Instead, they will indirectly nerf him by adding champs that are hard counters to blade.

Funny same leaderboard wasn’t filled with champs like Phoenix previously. Surely they ranked him up for more than just prestige purposes

How dare a champ have high prestige AND be useful!

Blades face is all over the leaderboard because of his prestige. A bunch of people who don’t rely on regen champs wish they could’ve r5’d sparky instead, but prestige still drives this game.

The leaderboard didn’t look so uniform prior to blade. There were prestige champs they could have ranked prior. Personally I do not believe he should be nerfed but just stop. The community is 2 sub sections now those who have blade and those who dont

That’s because prior to blade everyone had almost 2 years to a build a roster of rank 4.55 champs that would all collectively affect prestige.

Now everyone has one champ to r5 and that one choice will determine the prestige race winners for the next 6+ months until we can get another. So yea, most people are going to rank up the guy who is top 5ish in prestige and also isn’t useless like the champs above him. Let’s see how many blades are left on the leaderboard in 18 months when rank 5s are everywhere.

I guess maybe we are missing each other’s points. I agree with what you are saying but isn’t this thread about recreating an issue that was corrected with 12.0?Wasn’t a good portion of last year about building diversity so that not 1 champ or group of champs dominate the game? Aren’t we know watching a large portion of the player base using 3 particular champs in the most competitive aspect of the game? Sure some people maybe only use 2 or even 1 but hard pressed to find many not at least using 1, including myself. The game is becoming very uniform at least for attack. At least for me that is what I read the point of this thread was

They nerfed SW, Strange, Thor because they broke the game. They had to create nodes to slow them down and when that failed they literally had to recode the game and give us flat values and diminishing returns and then still didn’t give them to us as 5* probably because of their revenue strategy team’s post-traumatic stress.

They removed the perfect block synergy because it was a legal cheat code. It was basically equivalent to typing in a god mode code that makes you invincible in any video game. They lost millions in revenue because of that synergy.

So 3 champs were cheat codes on their own, and then 2 of those champs had the 2-way zero damage synergy.

Being overused wasn’t the cause of them being nerfed. The reasons above were why they were overused and those reasons are why they were nerfed. Kabam wasn’t happy before. Now Kabam is chillin counting stacks of money from questing packs and boost deals.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    Plenty of champs used other than Blade.

🤔

nge4yxckv573.png

I see 8 ghost riders and only 7 blades.

Nerf GR I suppose.
  • AlexVanDamme81AlexVanDamme81 Posts: 83

🤔

nge4yxckv573.png

I see 8 ghost riders and only 7 blades.

Nerf GR I suppose.

No. Simply the others players not have Blade.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225

🤔

4utg66xjediv.png
    i saw that most of those blades did not have the magic synergy. and why is that? BECAUSE THEY DONT NEED IT. some people dont need the magic three and just wanna use someone else thus disproving the Blade synergy being over used and they will not nerf Blade because of the major **** storm that was 12.0 and the outcries of people being angry with Kabam and they don't want that again so it isn't gonna happen there will just be new counters to Blade released (champs like sentinal) end of story