**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

False email about Blade changes [Title edited for clarity]

MadMax79MadMax79 Posts: 31
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
hello, someone posted an email from kabam saying blade is getting the nerf coz a lot of people complain that he is overpowered. whilst i do have him as a 4 star and a r3 5 star and he may be one hell of a killer, nerfing him is unfair. we all spent a lot to get him.. and grinded and saved a lot...before blade we got so tired and bored of seing Magik as AW boss... so having blade actually made the game a little more balanced... i am also of an opinion that since u made him the way he is .. u should leave him as he is and we should all learn to live with him or without him.... just coz some1 complains dsnt mean its gotta change... why then dont u beef up Irion Patriot, She-hulk, Karnak etc all those who are only used by us in arena.. I think u should live him alone and learn to live with champs u originally make !!!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    i swear i thought this was gonna be another nerf blade post thank you so much i totally agree
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    They're not nerfing Blade. If there were any changes coming, they would be made known here. Not in an Email.
  • MadMax79MadMax79 Posts: 31
    They're not nerfing Blade. If there were any changes coming, they would be made known here. Not in an Email.

Well dont shoot the messenger..... someone in line app posted an email from Kabam !! i will try to find it !!
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    edited March 2018
    MadMax79 wrote: »

Well dont shoot the messenger..... someone in line app posted an email from Kabam !! i will try to find it !!

Check the date on the "email"...
    Wildpants wrote: »

I will if i can find it
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148

I will if i can find it

Well, let me tell you that I've seen the screenshot of the email and it's dated 1 year ago...
    Jordan128 wrote: »

I will if i can find it

Would of been the first thing I attatched when posting this discussion. That's just me tho.

FSA.jpg 132.4K
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Blade wasn't even been released that time
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    LOL dude that email is so fake.
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Yup feb 2017 consider that was months many many months before blade existed..
    OH **** i didnt even pay attention to the date .. .well that settles it .... thanks guys
  • HAHA Fonny troll post werx
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Have Blade he isn't nearly as good as Star-Lord.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    If they nerf blade we will again rate the game in app store to 1 star
This discussion has been closed.