What are the drop rates for the new crystals in today's offer?

hurricanthurricant Posts: 276
edited March 14 in General Discussion

$40 - Legendary X-men crystal, Branded crystal

$30 - Ultimate X-men crystal, Transference crystal

I thought drop rates are supposed to be show for crystals we can purchase. I would like to know the chances of getting a 4* versus a 5* in the GMC versions and a 3* versus a 4* in the regular ultimate crystals.


  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,122
    Go to store, click on em
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 225
    I got 4* Colossus from the Legendary bundle. It’s so amazing
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 276
    Go to store, click on em

    Done. Still no drop rates for those specific crystals.
  • 20% 5*
    80% 4*
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 276
    20% 5*
    80% 4*

    Where you see that?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 1,227
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 276
    Restarted game, I see the drop rates now
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 1,227
    Just tap on them
  • GrippiesGrippies Posts: 77
    edited March 14
    Wait. Are both of these offers (in the US terms) $10 more and the Uncollected offer replaces a 3-5* crystal with a 2-4* crystal? These look like a worse offer than prior iterations. What am I missing?

    Are we feeling greedy on Pi Day?
  • Uncollected deal has a legendary crystal (80% chance for 4*, 20% chance for 5*), a branded crystal (same thing as the 300 unit ones with chance at bishop), and the crap one, with 76% 2*, 20% 3* and 4% 4*.
Sign In or Register to comment.