Problem with new offers

The email being sent out states that the legendary xmen crystal gives a 3 star with rare chance at 4 and 5 stars.

But when clicking on the crystal in the offer it says it’s a 4 and 5 star! Would be good to know whether the email is wrong or vice versa

Comments

  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 121
    I was just going to post this exact thing!! @Kabam Miike Can you give us some clarification? Are Bishop and Sent in the Legendary crystal as well???
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,240
    The email is wrong. Looks like they said the same * levels for the ultimate and legendary
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 101
    Also I’m hearing from LINE that there’s a 5* Magneto Marvel NOW! In the Legendary Crystal spinner and he hasn’t been available as a 5* yet
  • cruel_horizoncruel_horizon Posts: 12
    edited March 14
    Uncollected deal has a legendary crystal (80% chance for 4*, 20% chance for 5*), a branded crystal with bishop and sentinel (same thing as the 300 unit ones with 0.4% chance at 5* bishop) and the **** one, with 76% 2*, 20% 3* and 4% 4*.

    Hope this helps.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 413
    I was about to post this same thing. Luckily found your thread. Yes, it needs to be clarified. Under drop rates for legendary x men crystal it states 80% chance to get a 4 star and 20% to get a 5 star and nothing about 3 star at all. In email it states guaranteed 3 star with rare chance to obtain 4 and 5 stars. This is totally not cool. Also why not mention drop rates in email as well? Cos that small i icon might be missed. Instead of mentioning the terms like rare and increased chances which doesn't mean anything really.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 101
    Grippies wrote: »
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    Also I’m hearing from LINE that there’s a 5* Magneto Marvel NOW! In the Legendary Crystal spinner and he hasn’t been available as a 5* yet

    Doubtful. Probably just in there as a 3- and 4-star.

    Yeah not sure yet; hate to be the “heard this from someone who heard this from...” etc etc type; all I know is a friend of mine stating an alliance mate of his spun it out and saw him in there. If it turns out I’m spreading a false rumor, I apologize in advance!
  • I'm pretty sure that for the extra $10 you're paying for a guaranteed 4* and higher chance at 5*, but at the cost of another crystal being downgraded.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,240
    The email says 5* white mags is in the crystal but the probably forgot to say he’s not in there as a 5* like wolvie. Otherwise it looks like Kabam made a mistake if he’s in there as a 5*
  • Grippies wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that for the extra $10 you're paying for a guaranteed 4* and higher chance at 5*, but at the cost of another crystal being downgraded.

    That is not true. The 4* is not "guaranteed". "The Legendary X-Men Crystal guarantees at least a 3-Star Hero with a rare chance at a 4 or 5-Star version..."

    Nope. 20% 5*, 80% 4*
  • Grippies wrote: »
    Grippies wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that for the extra $10 you're paying for a guaranteed 4* and higher chance at 5*, but at the cost of another crystal being downgraded.

    That is not true. The 4* is not "guaranteed". "The Legendary X-Men Crystal guarantees at least a 3-Star Hero with a rare chance at a 4 or 5-Star version..."

    Nope. 20% 5*, 80% 4*

    If that's the case, then their email is wrong.

    - no 3 stars in the reel...
  • shieanshiean Posts: 1
    to the game team...my comment has nothing to do with the new x-men crystal bundle..it's just that i did not recieve a mail about the 4* awakening stone offer last March 13, 2018 which lasts for five days whereas all my team mates did..i hope you guys could something about it..many thanks in advance

    my ingame name is: Grimm X
    my alliance is: DYMP Alchemist Assasin Ph
  • The email being sent out states that the legendary xmen crystal gives a 3 star with rare chance at 4 and 5 stars.

    But when clicking on the crystal in the offer it says it’s a 4 and 5 star! Would be good to know whether the email is wrong or vice versa

    Hi all!

    On the Legendary X-Men Crystal guarantees a 4-Star Hero with a rare chance at a 5-Star version. Sorry for the confusion with the in-game messaging.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 63
    Save your money def not worth it
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    The email being sent out states that the legendary xmen crystal gives a 3 star with rare chance at 4 and 5 stars.

    But when clicking on the crystal in the offer it says it’s a 4 and 5 star! Would be good to know whether the email is wrong or vice versa

    Hi all!

    On the Legendary X-Men Crystal guarantees a 4-Star Hero with a rare chance at a 5-Star version. Sorry for the confusion with the in-game messaging.

    Can you also confirm that there is no 5 star white magneto and what champions are in the reel?
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 378
    So branded crystal awards a 3 stars correct? Because I got 3* cyclops from that and 4* colossus from legendary. If branded was not intended to award 3* then we should get a refund or retry.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 612
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    The email being sent out states that the legendary xmen crystal gives a 3 star with rare chance at 4 and 5 stars.

    But when clicking on the crystal in the offer it says it’s a 4 and 5 star! Would be good to know whether the email is wrong or vice versa

    Hi all!

    On the Legendary X-Men Crystal guarantees a 4-Star Hero with a rare chance at a 5-Star version. Sorry for the confusion with the in-game messaging.

    Can you also confirm that there is no 5 star white magneto and what champions are in the reel?

    The reel is for display only. Sometimes you can see 4 star champs in the 5 star crystal. So don't worry.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    @beyonder8421 They can show 4 stars in the 5 star crystal?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 612
    Batpotter1 wrote: »
    @beyonder8421 They can show 4 stars in the 5 star crystal?

    They did in the past, it's a glitch. As a general rule, the reel is fictional, it doesn't affect what you get.

    I just read the email they sent and it does seem to include a Magneto MN. So I do not know if it was a mistake or not.
Sign In or Register to comment.