**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Map Rotations

So MCoC V15.0 brought us the new map of Alliance Wars. To date there are 2 maps for Wars but obviously we only use 1 map.
Kabam should look to make more maps (around 6-8 total maps) so that way Alliance Wars will get a little more dynamics to its setups.
This will also make things harder during the war as there should be no fixed map option, meaning when 'Search Opponent' is hit the system automatically selects the map.
Each map should also feature special nodes unique to themselves.

Comments

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Yes, if you want diversity in AW having different maps that feature different skill sets of different champs, I’m sure the Dev team could make Kamala Khan and Carnage good for something without being buffed
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    As an officer no please no I don't have to remember the nodes for multiple maps and not just that then you'd have to look at what map to decide which defenders to place
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    As an officer no please no I don't have to remember the nodes for multiple maps and not just that then you'd have to look at what map to decide which defenders to place

Agree. It's just too tiring to do with multiple maps. Not to mention the confusion when placing champs.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    1 map is more than enough. We do not have time to make MCoC a long-term career. Even 5 AW per week on 1 map plus AQs and quests and arena and various completion milestones, etc are time consuming enough. Not against the option to allow us to choose diff maps, as long as we have the way to continue to choose the ONE MAP we would like to see for the entire year without even thinking or looking. We have better and more important things to take care in-game other than AW maps.