**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random pauses

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
When I’m in battle in war, arena, quests I get a random pause and I don’t know what is causing it. I hope it’s a bug that can be easily fixed. Is anyone having this problem? But I need this bug to be fixed because it messes me up a lot.

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah just stops responding, i usually notice r after an l1 or combo and try and swipe back and just stuck
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Oh you’re game is actually pausing? That’s new, sigh bugs bugs and more bugs
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Check your hand placement on your device. I kept pausing and couldn't figure out why. Turns out my finger kept hitting the Back Button on my tablet, and pausing the game. Lol
  • Options
    Check your hand placement on your device. I kept pausing and couldn't figure out why. Turns out my finger kept hitting the Back Button on my tablet, and pausing the game. Lol
    I don’t ever have my hands near my pause button. I’m playing on an iPad and I keep my hands at the bottom hand corners. Then random pauses, like accual pauses
  • Options
    Pls let someone one game team known and tell them about this discussion pls
This discussion has been closed.