**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So this is the new update ?? REALLY

62z67d4aukhd.jpg
9mw5ar313g6r.jpg
cbr5g6j7h2t0.jpg
This is everyday now disconnecting from aq and arenas loosing half health after winning a fight this crazy screen and don't tell me is my internet I send you a screenshot with a speed test so please fix the app

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Maybe it's because you are recording?
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    i started recording when the fight was over and the animation victory was just lagging so i could have some prove of what im talking about this been happening for weeks also another discussion was close by moderator i dont record my fights cause im not a you tuber or have not reason to do it but the game has issues it disconnects and you loose half health in aq when this happens but thanks for your support
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    I'm sorry to hear that. Whenever I have that box pop up I turn the wifi off and let 4G takeover. It's not very often but that usually fixes it for me.

In your first 2 images there is a '!' in the wifi signal logo maybe that's the issue?
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited June 2017
    jeevlbvmtb7x.jpg look at my internet speed so I don't think​ the app require more speed than this