**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why no Irish love in the contest?

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
Why is there no Irish event quest and crystals? Giving free tier 4 science catalysts shards and green champs. Kabam at least give us something for St.Patricks day so that us all Irish can be apart of the love.
Pls give us a little something.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    There may be a deal in an hour or 2
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    There may be a deal in an hour or 2

Nope. No love love for us irish. I’m kinda upset that they didn’t do anything for it
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    if we get an st Patrick’s day event,they should double crystal lucks,
    AryanNoob wrote: »
    if we get an st Patrick’s day event,they should double crystal lucks,

Not even any luck increases for crystals too.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    St. Patrick wasn't even Irish.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Well there is champion boosts offer and one of them is green so.. Happy St Patricks day!
  • DeemonixDeemonix Posts: 2
    They could literally reuse Black Bolt as a base, change the colors a bit and boom, you've got Banshee
    Why is there no Irish event quest and crystals? Giving free tier 4 science catalysts shards and green champs. Kabam at least give us something for St.Patricks day so that us all Irish can be apart of the love.
    Pls give us a little something.
    I just want to point out that this was mainly the idea of my friend Postsaver.
  • Lightbearer1Lightbearer1 Posts: 22
    No. Don't back off. This is something they overlooked.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they “forgot” because they are working so hard on Infinity War content 🤞🏼
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Forget that where is my birthday event at? Bring out the free gifts already.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    WHAT? No event for Saint Joseph's day either?!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Forget that where is my birthday event at? Bring out the free gifts already.

Lol. If you're serious, Happy Birthday. Mine is tomorrow. ER, in about 4 hours.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom Sorry I was kidding but early happy birthday 🎂.
  • TanzaniteTanzanite Posts: 14
    No Irish love?!
    250px-X_FACT_COV005_400.jpg
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They didn’t even celebrate ⺎ day... that’s more significant than any other holiday 100% I bet the PHC 4* drop rates would be increased to a whopping 3.1415926535% 😁
  • Hey All,

Sorry that there wasn't a special event for St Patricks Days. There are lots of different Holidays out there, celebrated by many different countries and cultures, and we wish we could celebrate them all, but that's just not feasible for us. We hope to be able to celebrate more Holidays with you all in the future!
This discussion has been closed.