**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin or Deep Wounds?

I currently have one point in each and have two unused points. Should I take either one to rank 3 or both to rank 2? I'm on 4.5 in rttl and just starting 5.3. Not sure which will benefit me more.

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Depending on which champs you use really. Deep wounds is probably the mastery that has the greatest effect but obviously it doesn't effect champs who don't cause bleed...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Agreed with @Shrimkins . Between the two, I'd say deep wounds is better, but only if you regularly use bleed champions. I would even suggest taking a look at other masteries if you don't use a bleeder
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    As said above, depends on who your go-to champs are. I have both maxed, but with X-23 being one of my main go-tos (and now Blade as well) I focused on deep wounds first.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    edited March 2018
    I don't have Blade, X-23, Wolverine nor Gwenpool yet. Only real bleeder that I constantly use is AA and occasionally Yondu. I just wonder if Assassin has that big of an impact with more points in it. @Shrimkins @Primmer79 @superunknown012
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I don't have Blade, X-23, Wolverine nor Gwenpool yet. Only real bleeder that I constantly use is AA and occasionally Yondu. I just wonder if Assassin has that big of an impact with more points in it. @Shrimkins @Primmer79 @superunknown012

for general use, I would say no, but there are people who say its valuable. My viewpoint is that by the time you get to the amount of health necessary for Assassin to kick in, you're well on your way to killing them anyways. I typically put 1, maybe 2 points in there
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I have assassin maxed. Mostly because I'm a boss killer and it helps with high HP opponents. You probably won't notice 1 or 2 points very much if you are a lane clearer.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Ah. Then maybe I will get it up to rank 3 for now. I do most of the bosses for my BG. Thanks! @Shrimkins