**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Veteran player 4*r5 main punisher 2099

I’m looking for a place to grow send an invite to move964 if you need me. I’m wanting to become more active. Mostly wanting to expand my roster for arena and needing much more iso8 also wanting to start ranking up my four star heroes.needing those t4bc and t4cc really low on those I have line and am in act 4 ch4 in story

Comments

• What’s your in game name?
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Move964_ wrote: »
    I’m looking for a place to grow send an invite to move964 if you need me. I’m wanting to become more active. Mostly wanting to expand my roster for arena and needing much more iso8 also wanting to start ranking up my four star heroes.needing those t4bc and t4cc really low on those I have line and am in act 4 ch4 in story

Hello! I have started a new alliance for semi-experienced and experienced players. As long as you are at least 40k and level 30 you have got a spot. You don't need line and officer spots are available. PM me in game OR send me a message in the chat of this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57690/new-alliance-officer-spots-available#latest You can also request. T-J-B The Jabari Tribe

Thanks -Ajjohnsbb8
  • OmigasOmigas Posts: 12
    If you are still looking for aliance, hit me up on line: theloudgamer