**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any Time Scale on a New AQ Season please?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Yep, I know I won’t get an outright date, time and answer.

But please tell us it’s being worked on! AQ is probably the worst part of the game, it never seems to end, even when it does end it feels like a day later it’s back again!

Please formulate seasons of it almost like AW, extend it a little and boost the rewards per AQ.

But please, just let us know it’s being worked on, or coming soon. It’s so annoying there is no format to it, just like “okay this has ran 11 months, let’s make a change”

Would be great to have a format like AW when we know it begins, know when it ends, know what the goals are and what’s achievable.

Give us a little info to keep us interested, because it’s so stale and lacking at the minute.

Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

• ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87

But please tell us it’s being worked on! AQ is probably the worst part of the game, it never seems to end, even when it does end it feels like a day later it’s back again!

Please formulate seasons of it almost like AW, extend it a little and boost the rewards per AQ.

But please, just let us know it’s being worked on, or coming soon. It’s so annoying there is no format to it, just like “okay this has ran 11 months, let’s make a change”

Would be great to have a format like AW when we know it begins, know when it ends, know what the goals are and what’s achievable.

Give us a little info to keep us interested, because it’s so stale and lacking at the minute.

Nope, it is basically free rewards for logging in and moving a little here and there. Maybe you need to find an alliance where it is not so much of a grind for you.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This season has been far too long. It would be very cool to have season rewards for AQ just like AW.

I realize they set this season of AQ up to be "future proof" but with the cut offs getting higher and higher, it will soon be impossible to stay in expert tier without running map 6. That is a serious problem given the current reward structure.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Usually when something goes on like this for awhile, an announcement is coming soon. I'm looking at either when wars end for sentinels to be all over the map, or for right after infinity war for thanos to be the main boss
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    ArmyBrat wrote: »

Nope, it is basically free rewards for logging in and moving a little here and there. Maybe you need to find an alliance where it is not so much of a grind for you.

I get your point and your right, it’s not so much a grind, just a boring task which is tedious and repetitive.

(Also I didn’t flag you, just incase you think I did for having another opinion lol)

Would just be nice to have some structure, or a little more info as when it starts and ends, just like War has been revamped to look like.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ærroneous wrote: »
    Sentinels should not replace syms in aq. Why the hell would you want that? They are all poison & bleed immune. That would be a very bad idea!

It would stink but it’s very apparent that it’s happening. People are asking for more of a challenge, and this would make it a bit more interesting to play around. They might be another deadpooloid, but I doubt it.
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    edited March 2018
    We are way overdue a new season.

Dr Strange (and therefore Dormamu) was released October 2016. That’s 18 months ago, and more or less when they updated the AQ season...

I think the game has evolved enough and it’s about time a new Boss was thrown in...
  • they have sentinels. now just throw in thanos as the new boss and you're good!
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    edited March 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Usually when something goes on like this for awhile, an announcement is coming soon. I'm looking at either when wars end for sentinels to be all over the map, or for right after infinity war for thanos to be the main boss

Maybe they will make Infinity War Thanos as the new Alliance Quest Boss like they did with Ultron with Avengers:Age of Ultron
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I am so tired of fighting the same "mystery" champs day after day, especially since most of them are symbiods. Literally the only thing that changes is the time that we finish each day. Same fights, over and over and over and over and over, then 3 days off, then back again.

At least the Daily Proving grounds rotate champs enough so that there is a slight variation to that grind.

Honestly, something as simple as making the mystery champs a genuine mystery would liven it up a little. Randomize them from an appropriate pool like the BP events. If it's a regen node, then it's one of the typical regen-based champs like deadpool or wolverine. If it's a bleed node, then it's a bleed-based champ like gwenpool or black panther.

The rest of the system doesn't even need to change. Keep the same points, keep the same map layouts. Just change who we're fighting.
  • Harada78Harada78 Posts: 31
    Yes I myself would like to see a new aq season with better rewards ‘ like even some shards in the aq rewards are also needed 5 star shards or something make the maps shorter or gives us more energy
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I agree, AQ has become a chore. It is so stale, maybe i should change my path cause i can do AQ in my sleep. Change is longggg overdue.
  • USP_MCOCUSP_MCOC Posts: 1
    The biggest issue for me is the rewards provide nothing that helps me to advance any new 5* champs I acquire beyond rank 3. Tier 2 Alpha is.impossible.tomacquire in sufficient quantities after completing act 5.4, ROL and LOL.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike sorry if I get in trouble for this! But come in and drop us a message.

I will even take a “coming soon” just to know that something is being changed and done “soon” 😆