**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEW ALLIANCE LOOKING FOR VETERAN SUMMONERS WITH 2ND ACCOUNT OR NEW ACTIVE PLAYERS

MCOC Summoner,

Are you looking for an active alliance? Then ours is the right one for you! Our alliance consists of veteran players with 2nd accounts and new players trying to grow and have fun. If you’re an MCOC summoner who has a second account, this is a great alliance for you to join as we we understand how the game works, as we know you do also. If you’re a new player & you’re trying to grow your account, this is a great alliance to be a part of because you have veteran players to show you the ropes. We have 13 open spots right now.

Alliance Tag: TRA-1
Alliance Name: The Renegade Alliance
War Rating: 101 (war is one of our focuses & we will grow)
War Tier: Tier 21 & Stone 3 (war is one of our focuses & we will grow)
AQ Bracket: NORMAl (AQ is one of our focuses & we will grow)
Alliance Rating: 276,006

Alliance Requirements:
Must be active during AQ/AW
Must have line App
No donation requirements (This means you can use your winnings for anything you want! YAY!!)
Must be level 20+

If you're looking for a home to have fun, make great friends, get great rewards, & grow then send a message on here with your Line ID & I will add you.

Comments

• Options
    ShahshahShahshah Posts: 9
    Spots are filling up quick. Only have a couple of spots left.
  • Options
    I’m a Previous player who started a new Acct. I’m lvl 21. 6300. Hitting versus hard to build my stable of 3stars asap. How many actives
    do you have in alliance?
  • Options
    ShahshahShahshah Posts: 9
    We have 23 active members & are looking to fill up. We've been growing very quickly and looking to fill up soon. If you're interested, send me your line ID and we can talk.
  • Options
    It’s DaLeprechaunMan
  • Options
    Kenwin_11Kenwin_11 Posts: 107
    I’m new and very active. My line id is chwin22
  • Options
    you still need spots? im a relatively new player trying to find an active alliance, level 40. my line Id is speejoink