**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Sentinel for AW Defense

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
Has anyone used him? I'll be taking mine to R3 but is he worth Rank 4 purely for defense?

If you've used him please share how well he worked and if you'd like to share which node i'd appreciate it haha.

Comments

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    in 5 wars T2/plat2 wars he got me 1,1,7,2,2 kills

it really depends on person and what champs they bring

mines is R3 Sig 20
    People these days rather R4 god tier "attack" champs

I already have R4 modok for Defense, hes really tempting to R4 but unless u have a War attack team and Aq team, its not a bad choice especially when T1/T2 allainces need good defenders and everyone bringing blade trinity to attack.
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Im on the same boat @_ASDF_ . I have already r3 mine and so far only done one war where he got one kill. Testing him on node 35 today so will see. Cant remember what we did yesterday but i beleive it was an unstunable node.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    he's alright as long as no one brings starky
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Medusa would melt him, keep him hidden to catch someone by surprise and you may be okay
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    edited March 2018
    Mine has 7 so far on unblockable l2. Lol tier 4 but they brought **** champs to fight him. We put a r4 as boss and got 19 kills against a decent ally.