**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Justice

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
hey kabam for arenas it's injustice to put a player with 50.000 rate team against a 350.000 rat the results are obvious there's no challenge in this . we ask you to make another regular 4* arena the basic champ must be woon with a resonable cutt we are spending much time and rewards are effortless.
4* basic
4*
4* new champs

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Are you aware of the infinite streak? If not, google/search for it ;)
    With regards to cutoff: if more players reach 150k in the basic champ arena, the cutoff will go down.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    hi yes i'm aware of that but i'am talking about team rate let's say i have 10 4* champs and 10 3* even with the infinite strike it's not going to be good now i have like a 35* champs and i can't win a 4* in arena even with infinte it requires like a 8 hours a day of playing and what's gonna be my chance against a player who have ...... basic arenas must be considered to get back to only playing with 3* only
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    hi yes i'm aware of that but i'am talking about team rate let's say i have 10 4* champs and 10 3* even with the infinite strike it's not going to be good now i have like a 35* champs and i can't win a 4* in arena even with infinte it requires like a 8 hours a day of playing and what's gonna be my chance against a player who have ...... basic arenas must be considered to get back to only playing with 3* only
    Suck it up. Everyone was in your place at one time or another. It's progression and those 350k players had to do it. Everyone wants to be spoon fed. Put in the work like everyone else. Grind out basic champs and your roster will get bigger and easier to score.
    woooow guys i said if i have 10 4* as an example i have more than that and i have missed it lots of time why it's called basic for your record ( easier than featured )
    and for you stara99 we must stop this **** i'am as old in this game as my grandfather in life but he's got sick and stoped it a litlle when he got out everything changed that's what hapenned in this game .
    for your record when the game started there was only 1 cat 4 class to rank 5 now 3 now when the others used that for there advantage the game must be willed brackets rate not veteran.... the thing is people with mid range will never get something interesting in the arena
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    The problem with making it too easy is - then what is the difference between you and a very Veteran player. Kabam can't just go and hand out 4* champs to everyone. That will upset the balance.

It would be nice if more people got the 4* - maybe the will increase the bracket again at some point. But for now I think the Basic hero is reachable. For the game changing hero's - you'll have to sacrifice a weekend
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    This next arena should be doable for Doctor Strange. Start with the less desirable basic champs and try to hit 2.5 to 3 mil. If you can't do that yet then build up your 3* roster and you will get there eventually. it
    @Fuzzylumps i'am not talking about making it easier but challenge must be between a bracket of mid range players for basic ... there is no challenge anymore veteran players get everything and others nothing. i just left arena bcz of that a week of my life to get a hero that's not even realistic. at least they can add up some litlle rewards to 3* arena some shards ... i don't khnow hard to think
    @BigMo i have already doctor strange he used to be good not anymore