**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Rank Up Question

Resources are finally in fellas... now it's decision time. Do I:
  • Rank 4 Classic Spiderman (duped 95)
  • Rank 3 Luke Cage (no dupe)
  • Rank 3 Hulk (no dupe)
  • Rank 3 Red Hulk (no dupe)

Feels like Spiderman should be the answer... but want to make sure since it'll wipe out my t4cc. Would he really only be good for AW defense? Useless for Act 5 gameplay?

Comments

• Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Yup, pretty much useless for end game content. Duped Spidey is strictly a defender. His evade will get you messed up on offense.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    At higher ranks spiderman hits really hard. Definitely not useless for most of A5 if you can play skillfully enough.

Personally I would consider red hulk. He is an absolute beast right now and if you dupe him, I would rank him over spiderman all day long.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    RH or Luke both better than SM, even unduped, imo.
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    SMiller80 wrote: »

Or should I just wait and see if any dupes happen? I have a 4* 4/40 duped Luke Cage... a r3 unduped 5* seems almost too close to make that move. But with my luck, I'd bring up Red Hulk... and dupe the Cage on my next pull. Haha.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    WyattEarp wrote: »
    SMiller80 wrote: »

Or should I just wait and see if any dupes happen? I have a 4* 4/40 duped Luke Cage... a r3 unduped 5* seems almost too close to make that move. But with my luck, I'd bring up Red Hulk... and dupe the Cage on my next pull. Haha.

I would wait. A duped SM would really only be good for defense. You would be better off waiting for other r4 options.