**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New event quest... 'Mojoverse'

I know we just had a X-Men themed event quest but I think a event quest based around Mojo and Longshot would be SIC! Both would be awesome playable characters and Mojo would follow a similar model as Modok. Thoughts??

Comments

• I think this is a fantastic idea actually, could be a bridge to bringing in more obscure X-men characters like sauron and Mr. Sinister in too, the latter of whom I always though was a really interesting but under-used villain, especially with him being all about genetics and that being an actual real thing now. He is way more relevant then he was in 1995. I guess he deserves his own event tough since we already have cyclops and jean grey and cable in the universe. That's a cool story though.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    This would fit into special event quests like modok lab nicely
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    My alliance didn't seem to thrilled with the idea but I thought it a good one. These characters may be too obscure for some who weren't into comics but when in the game I'm sure they would be a hit.