**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did kabam take my champions?

Do ive been playing since 2014,got only 2 5 stars, Dormamu and recently ghost rider, today I logged in and my Dormamu is gone? Base hero rating went from 35000 to 31000?

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    you've been playing for 4 years and only have 2, 5* champs??
  • Options
    RUMBLE50RUMBLE50 Posts: 10
    Jip, i have always been playing with ms marvel 3 star maxed duped, scarelt witch 3 star duped, moon knight 4 star and captain America
  • Options
    And i havent been playing a lot, mostly over holidays, but recently started
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    You prob need to send in a support ticket, they most likely will reply saying this and close the discussion. Goodluck if you are not a cheater :smile:
  • Options
    you need some new champs like blade, gwenpool, doctor vuduu, dormammu, ice man, archangel, ghost rider, magic, wolverine, doctor octopus, stark spidey, rogue, medusa, modok, mordo, Miles Morales, hyperion, punisher, angela, scarlet witch, cap wwII, hulk, hawkeye, spider man, agent venom, black bolt, quake, luke cage, ronan, black widow, killmonger, black panther civil war, cross bones, star lord,
  • Options
    But why they do this?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi RUMBLE50,

I'm sorry to hear your champions have gone missing. You will need to reach out to our support team for help with account-related issues such as this. You can do so by visiting the options menu in game and clicking "Support".
This discussion has been closed.