**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Changes

This isn’t necessarily a NEW character wish but some things to the existing characters that could be made better. First

ELECTRO - my main concern with this champion is why doesn’t he have an electricity/shock Immune. If there would be anyone to be immune to the shock damage, it would be this character. If anything maybe making it whenever he gets shocked, a power or health gain.

THOR (ragnorok) - This champions second special has him drawing swords while vigorously attacking the other champion. Why isn’t there any bleed effects. I feel a small percentage to maybe make the other champion bleed is a small change that could do a lot.

Lastly,

ROGUE - my main concern with this Hampton is why does her life steal work on robots? What life is she stealing when she touches ultron?

That is all, thank you

Comments

• Options
    MæxMæx Posts: 28
    This isn’t necessarily a NEW character wish but some things to the existing characters that could be made better. First

ELECTRO - my main concern with this champion is why doesn’t he have an electricity/shock Immune. If there would be anyone to be immune to the shock damage, it would be this character. If anything maybe making it whenever he gets shocked, a power or health gain.

THOR (ragnorok) - This champions second special has him drawing swords while vigorously attacking the other champion. Why isn’t there any bleed effects. I feel a small percentage to maybe make the other champion bleed is a small change that could do a lot.

Lastly,

ROGUE - my main concern with this Hampton is why does her life steal work on robots? What life is she stealing when she touches ultron?

That is all, thank you

Robot lives matter!