**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is there no drop rates for map Chrystals

Drop rates for maps would help people make more informed decisions for what maps to run for rewards

Comments

• TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Kevin110 wrote: »
    Drop rates for maps would help people make more informed decisions for what maps to run for rewards

Not really. I would say most expert tier alliances run the map they run to get the points they need to be in the tier they want to be and to achieve the rank and milestone rewards that they want to achieve.
  • Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    I know that my old alliance always argued over 4 vs 5 rewards vs cost
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You're not purchasing them.
  • Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    Still should know what your getting imo
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Kevin110 wrote: »
    Still should know what your getting imo

Guess we have to agree to disagree then. But if you are running maps just for the items you get from the crystals then map 4 is probably a better option for you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The drop rate doesn't really matter. You're not buying them. You get one Crystal per Map. We know what is in them. It's not a situation where we need to make the same type of informed decisions as purchases. You either run the Map or you don't. AQ also has other Events tied into it, so the Crystals aren't the only incentive to run it.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    @TheDemon and @GroundedWisdom are right. Running certain maps (5 or higher) is the only way you have a chance to stay in expert tier and to hit all the AQ completion milestones that reward 4* and 5* shards. The drop rates seem pretty much the same for map 4 and map 5 crystals. Map 6 crystals generally award about the same too. Or at least that has been my luck.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I'd love to have the drop rates for these too, but I doubt we will get them for the reasons that Grounded Wisdom mentions.

Also you misspelled crystals.
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Same with Ultimate Crystals