**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GOLD amount should be increased !

Gold is getting a big problem . I normally do ARENA not get champions but for all the units & whatever gold you can get from BC.
At current i have many T4CC in my but my account is lacking a lot of gold. There should be an increase in amount of GOLD, as with all the progress game is making with all new 6 STAR CHAMPS. it takes a lot of gold to rank champions UP. There are not many ways to earn them. GAME don't even give many offers about gold, only other way is through units & spending 20 UNITS for just 2400 GOLD is not fair at all in my opinion. As doing arenas & achieving all milestones should be enough.

MY SUGGESTION:
Gold Realms should be brought back. At least once a week possibly on sunday when their are no champion ARENA is going on. It would be great as you can do Quest & earn GOLD easily,

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    FYI, this isn't "your idea". It's been posts 100's of times since the last gold realm happened. Nothing has happened yet so good luck with that.