**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game breaking fighting mechanic issues

I encourage everyone to discuss and provide evidence in this post as much as possible. Kabam must be persuaded that these issues need to be resolved.

I'm fighting in game and have all sorts of various issues that I'm certain many others are having.

*Users hero drops block in the middle of combos or in the middle of special (video evidence available)

*Users hero attempts a heavy attack mid combo. I've even changed the way I tap the screen to ensure I'm not causing this, it is 100% occurring on its own with no possibility of my finger lingering on the screen too long in these instances. (Video evidence available)

*Users hero stops attacking mid combo despite the user still tapping the screen. (Video evidence available)

*Users character dashes forward when user attempts to hold a block or sometimes dashes forward when user attempts to dash backward (No video evidence, but im certain it will be a matter of time before I capture this)

*Users hero does not activate special after the user taps the special (No video evidence and could possibly be missing the special button, but it has occurred enough times that I'm fairly confident it's not a user error)

*AI are undeniably recovering more quickly. After landing a 4 hit or 5 hit combo, AI recovers too quickly making it difficult if not impossible to land a special attack in many instances. Most notably iron mans 2nd special. This only pertains to AI on the highest difficulty.

The thing I find the most interesting is that while I've noticed these issues in almost every AQ I've been in, the only issue I've noticed of these in Arena (after the AI reaches max difficulty of course) is the final issue I mention. The others I have not seen. Obviously arena is the game mode that Kabam stands to gain the least from players losing health or being KO. This is very concerning to say the least

Video evidence where applicable is available, I tried to put them in this post but it says my files are not allowed but if anyone can tell me how to get around this I'll gladly post

Comments

• Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    It's been suggested many times, with plenty of video evidence of many of the stuff you brought up and more, but they tend to get locked and or deleted.
  • Options
    Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    What says you Kabam........."looking into it " or no response at all. Please also see my other posts with other issues relating to this post. You forgot AI executing a special with NO delay after executing a heavy attack, AI punching through block when ur clearly blocking, what about game starting match in arena without ur consent when u leave for a minute or 2 to do something, AI blocking counter parrying your parry before the stun timer expires on AI......
  • Options
    KotogaiiKotogaii Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike any response? You guys say you've been working on this since like November of last year. You have time to keep adding characters to the game, and work on new modes, and changing symboids to sentineloids simply bc you know players will have to use more items due to the new AQ changes, but you cant fix game breaking issues??
  • Options
    Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Most of the issues you have posted are exactly what I experience almost every other fight. I have contacted Kabam several times about this and get the same response “looking into it.” Another issue is that when I have parried the AI, I go in to hit them and they parry me. I thought maybe the debuff on them had expired and they got lucky but I paid closer attention when it seemed to happen more frequently and sure enough, they were still parried and yet they some how parried me. How is this possible? The other issue is how they can attack you during your special attack and do damage and stop your special from finishing. This happens more often in AQ and AW. I have a feeling it is intentional trying to make it “more challenging.” However, it is not, it is called cheating to get you to need to purchase health/revives. It is a scam. Kabam, you have a great game but are killing it with these issues that you simply ignore or allow to happen. Please, just fix it and make the game fair.