**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Which Spiderman version is better(Stark Enhanced excuded)

juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Just wodering which spider varient is better?

Looks like i forgot to add venom and Carnage and i cant seem to edit the poll now.

Which Spiderman version is better(Stark Enhanced excuded) 106 votes

Spiderman OG
43%
MattyloAlex_sc11GabbrosJestressGriffoplayINTEGRALStewmanDave2442ChovnerTonyStarkSpeedbumpVladislas22Time4ASpankingthanks4playingErSandKing_L0kiB34rAnimatronics_to3imnoonejuST4fUNMutantWharf8 46 votes
Spiderman MM
7%
adqqedfyvrWayntosnameplasspidey31415926shchong2AssumedNameSchrodey86GhostBoyCoa 8 votes
Spiderman Symbiotic
38%
Whododo872ShrimkinsScnarfLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabSMiller80A_Noob_Is1Mike8mn123dudeSaiyanLovingkidDaarkchyldbuffajrVision_41UC439Mightylibrawhaler213Darkrider05TellthemIAMTheOneAndOnlySharkPowerr99 41 votes
Spidergwen
10%
Vdh2008NevvBRenegade_DoggySpity68dangerbluIrakliSpiritOfVengeanceMcfly89ElitehunterTheRealmKeeperrsub2 11 votes

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Spiderman OG
    juST4fUN wrote: »
    Just wodering which spider varient is better?

Looks like i forgot to add venom and Carnage and i cant seem to edit the poll now.

If anyone say spidergwen disregard thier comment
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Spiderman OG
    Classic Spidey
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Better for what? Attack- Cosmic spidey. Defence-og spidey
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    I never have understood how come people think they’re funny with this kind of ****. Most of the time these people are beginners looking for actual information. I’m getting real sick of seeing this on every post trust me it’s not funny anymore. And the worst part is I could be missed leading to someone and cause them to use up limited resources in the game today.

They’re called jokes. Lighten up.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Spiderman OG
    I never have understood how come people think they’re funny with this kind of ****. Most of the time these people are beginners looking for actual information. I’m getting real sick of seeing this on every post trust me it’s not funny anymore. And the worst part is I could be missed leading to someone and cause them to use up limited resources in the game today.

What he is saying is ur jokes could be taken seriously by new players
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Spiderman Symbiotic
    Vegeta9001 wrote: »
    Symb Spidey is a highly underrated attacker, stack a few armor breaks with heavies and that l2 is lethal. Plus the high crit rates as is.
    Agree, high amounts of crits, a strong special 2, and high base attack makes him the best offensive character out of the four. However, OG spidey is a better defender with that dupe ability.

• Spiderman OG
    If we are being serious (: OG spidey is by far too 3 defense options for AW with along with other greats like Dorm and MODOK. Significant chance to evade and great crit rate as well
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,667 ★★★★★
    Spiderman Symbiotic
    OG Spidey is decent on defense but I hate using him for offense. Sym Spidey is almost as good a defender on the right node and way better on offense. I'll take Sym every time.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018

What he is saying is ur jokes could be taken seriously by new players

If a new player makes a poll about spidergwen asking if she’s good and someone says her sp1 is amazing, then they go away and rank her up with no testing or seeing if the person was right, then it’s a ridiculous move to make. It’s their own fault for not doing research. The internet is well known for jokes.

Plus, a newer player is only going to use t3 basic and t2 class to rank her, both easy to replace. By the time they get alphas and t3 class they will have realised spidergwen is trash and if not, no big deal, all content at the start of the game can be done by any 4*.

People can and should make jokes about what they want, this sort of sensitivity is mind numbingly silly.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Spiderman MM
    To those who try to fool or ridicule the original poster, while it is okay to make jokes, pls be kind and indicate you are just kidding. Maybe you are an expert, but everyones starts as a beginner at some point of time. I hope your mother and teachers have taught you to be kind and friendly, and NOT being a sarcastic and mean person.

@juST4fUN, I personally find MM more annoying to fight against, and I find MM more fun to play with. Spidey Classis still can hit hard too. In fact Spider-Gwen does hit pretty hard as well. I think 3 of them may probably be better than Symbiotic.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Each spidey has its uses -

OG Spidey Duped - Defense God
    Sym Spidey - Attack/Crits
    MM Spidey - Attack/Defense

I honestly don't like them so much because they are squishy. I like my champs a bit more armored or with regen, guess it depends on skill level. (I get smacked in the face from time to time)
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Spiderman OG
    i always feel Spidey OG is awesome armor break but he is too fregile, couple of hits received and he is totaled
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Spider-Pig
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Spiderman Symbiotic
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Spider-Pig
    1ib7nsppbxpx.jpeg