**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* unstoppable colossus?

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
I am at 780k loyalty. At 800k I will have enough to dupe my 5* unstoppable colossus. Before I use all of my loyalty on that dupe, can you tell us whether there is going to be a 6* UC? It takes a long time to build up loyalty (It would be great if you would double the daily amount you get from hitting help), so before I use it, just wanted to check. I apologize if this has been answered previously. I did a search for unstoppable colossus and it wasn’t in any of the first page or two that popped up. Thanks.

Comments

• mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    I am also interested in seeing response for this. I just got past 800K Loyalty points and I am sure we are not alone in this inquiry for future integration of a 6* in store so we can at least have a chance to decide to forgo 5* for chance at a 6*
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'm only at 400k but this would be nice to kno lol
    I am hoping they care enough to at least give us a long heads up before some commit when they could have waited instead.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I’m sure it will happen sooner or later and it will be more around 1.5 mil. So keep saving and by the time the announce it you’ll likely be there.
    Taojay1, you have enough for 4 Star and on your way to a 5 star, but wonder what would be reasonable for you to consider to go for 6 star. I hope it is a fair and attainable amount without a significant tradeoff.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't buy it unst Colo is not worth it to me
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would certainly like to know as well about any 6* UC coming? I'm at 400k loyalty in progress to dup my 5* UC, but similar to OP, if I know 6* is coming, then I will not exchange my upcoming 800k for him, but instead will continue to get a brand new 6* UC, even if he is only good for ARENA.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike any answer on this? Didn’t do mystic advancement today bc waiting
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★

Even as a 6* !?!? Lol
    UC with max md isn’t what he used to be. But he can still surprise even blade holders. I took an l3 from one in a war recently with my blade. Granted, blade didn’t die and I ended up getting almost all of the health back. But it’s still diversity and a mystic
  • bryce7mbryce7m Posts: 84
    I asked the same thing many weeks ago. Why is it so long to get an answer about 6* UC???
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I asked this question & tagged @Kabam Miike a while back. Never got a response. I'm sitting on 1 mil loyalty right now
    Not sure why no response on this. Really thought they were going for more transparency here.
    I broke down and duped my 5*. I kept staring at those aw boosts and figured might as well dupe UC and buy some boosts. Going to be highly annoyed if kabam comes out with a 6* UC soon
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Run477 wrote: »
    I broke down and duped my 5*. I kept staring at those aw boosts and figured might as well dupe UC and buy some boosts. Going to be highly annoyed if kabam comes out with a 6* UC soon

You should have waited. They will announce it soon enough I’m sure. And if not you could have still spent it then. It’s hoarding 101. Lol

Even as a 6* !?!? Lol

I'm not saying don't add him and if u want to buy him that's up to u I'm just saying I wouldn't buy him unless i had that much loyalty then I would consider it but only if he got buffed
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    this is one of those questions you more than likely won't get a response to. keeping the ratio between the 4 and the 5*, the expected cost of one 6* UC would be around 1750 loyalty.
    1750 loyalty dam thats only 750 more than the crystal nice deal and a really cheap 6* I mean that's exciting he is cheaper than the 4* lol
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I'm sorry about that...yeah 1,750,000, I took the extra's out of my math.