**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The controversial Doc Ock

Hi there, several times I tried to use doc oc, but I often found many difficulties with his breakthroughs:
"When a Category reaches 100, it triggers a Breakthrough as long as there isn’t one already active."
But as you can read in the SP3 Info:
"Duplicate 1 currently active Breakthrough with a duration of 5 seconds.
This Duration increases by 10 seconds per currently active Breakthrough."
MMMMM.... doc oc cannot have more than 1 breakthrough, but if he has 3 before the sp3, the new effect lasts like 35 seconds?
Let me think..... Reading the info, I noticed his sp2 effect:
"Trigger the Breakthrough effect of all Research Categories currently at 100, and reset the duration of all Breakthroughs to 3.5
seconds per Category currently at 100."
So, if I reach 100 points for every Research category, I obtain all of them with a duration of 3.5 * 3 = 10.5 secs.
SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT I SHOULD REACH SP3 IN 10.5 SEC ? HOW THE HELL CAN I? I hope it's bugged, or it has never been fixed, because from the info i read something different.

Comments

• ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    His write up is confusing, but most likely you’re wanting to use him for heal block or power gain block. If so easiest thing to do is familiarize yourself with how to trigger either of the effects, save up 3 bars of power, trigger the effect you want, use the 3rd special, then spam sp1. That method will effectively provide infinite heal block or power lock.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Search youtube for seatin and lagacy's videos. They show how to use him easily.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, but I've never seen a video where the player made sp3 with 3 breakthrough. I know how to use him and I often go with power lock loop, but I want to see if his sp3 with full potential is possible.