**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

11 M Gold 2 T6-7 Map 5 alliance LF 1 now and 2 more after AW season

Active and mostly adult alliance. Need one active member after this AQ and 2 more after the AW season. Almost everyone in the alliance has been here for 6 months+, we're replacing one person who real life necessitated some time off and two people who were running two accounts. Now that AW needs some actual commitment they want to just run one account.

AQ: We run Map 5x5, 130/30/10 donations to support it. Expert tier 100k+ each week.

AW: Tier 6/7, Gold 2, organized

You: 4200+ prestige, 4500+ preferred. Active, good at communicating, team player. At least 6 strong attackers at 5/50 or 3/45 or better. At least 2 strong defenders at 5/50 or 3/45 and the rest at 4/40 or better.

Send me a profile screenshot and prestige on Line: Tjgiggles
Alliance is KongZ Army

Comments

• Options
    tjgigglestjgiggles Posts: 42
    I did find my one to join immediately, but still have 2 spots that will be opening up. We will be starting our next war at 4PM EST (3 and a half hours from when I post this), if you join by then you will get your 5 wars in to qualify for rewards.

Otherwise message me about joining after war season ends!
  • Options
    tjgigglestjgiggles Posts: 42
    Looking for one more. 4500+ Prestige

Can join now or after the war season. You'll get 5 wars in if you message me ASAP, I'll update post when we start war and would not qualify for ranked rewards.
  • Options
    AmirtosAmirtos Posts: 41
    I'm so close to meeting the reqs :/ just 4 more 5 /50s lol. Two of which I can do now I just need the t4bs