**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problems dashing back and forward

I have alliance members who have told me about their issues trying to dash back but instead just dropping their block. I also have alliance members tell me when they are trying to intercept their character stands idle even though they CLEARLY swiped the screen. I am also experiencing these problems and am personally fed up. I know a lot of other people are as well. The random freezing in the middle of fights is also troublesome if you aren't prepared also, I've been thrown into heavy attacks a lot from it causing me to get hit. Seems like money grabbing tactics to me, but I would hope that you guys wouldn't stoop that low to get some more money. That would mean you truly don't care about your community..

Comments

• Hey AjTodayB, there is an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions or concerns you have, and check for updates there also! To help keep the forum tidy, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.