**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add 2* and 3* Thanos for all players

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
Every game arrives at a point that it needs to cater both to the new and the old players. Old players will only commit to the game if they regularly get high-level content as a token of their loyalty. New players will only commit to the game if they know they can get the same high-level content, if they only work/play/grind hard enough. However, if the content is exclusive to old players, it discourages new players. If the content is too accessible, old players will feel unappreciated. Every game company has to find a proper balance between accessibility and exclusivity.

As of now, Thanos is only playable for a select number of players, and only as a four-star. With the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War movie, players will expect Thanos to appear as a playable character. But will he? Or will Kabam make a different version and keep the old Thanos exclusive? Will players like the new Thanos? Or will they continue to yearn for the good ol’ Thanos?

So I suggest that two-star and three-star Thanos is added to the game as a champion for all players to be won in crystals, but to keep four-star Thanos exclusive to the old players for now (until maybe later a five-star or even six-star Thanos is added). I’m certain the arrival of Thanos will excite a lot of players and makes it worth grinding the game for crystals. It is a win-win for everyone: Kabam makes the players happy (and earns money) and Kabam can re-use old content (and saves money).

What do you think about it?

PS: I already encountered a two-star Thanos in a daily event, does this mean his arrival is imminent?

Comments

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    I’m pretty sure thanos has been given out as a five star in act 5 legend runs...I could be wrong.
    I would really like this idea btw, thanos would be fun to play with
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Cats73 wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure thanos has been given out as a five star in act 5 legend runs...I could be wrong.
    I'll check it but so far I've only encountered the 4*. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the support though!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Cats73 wrote: »
    You're correct, there are a few people who got a 5* Thanos. Maybe when Act 6 comes out, a 6* Thanos?
  • KOVERKILLSKOVERKILLS Posts: 9
    I realy like your idea, i started playing when avengers endgame came out and expected to be rewarded with thanos after 100% act 4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* thanos was with the gifting crystals at Christmas
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

5* thanos was with the gifting crystals at Christmas

Sadly he's only for whales tho lol
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I disagree, he has always been, along side kang, an exclusive trophy champion. I do think they should both be buffed
    and maybe they should be made slightly more available but I dont think to this extent.