**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War GLITCHES!!!!

Well just recently in a war I go into a battle with my Starky at full health. The game is trying to load up the battle and I wait for just over 5 mins before I decided to re-start the game. I go back into AW and I noticed my Starky just lost 50% health without a punch thrown. This has happen to a few of my teammates in other wars. This severely pisses me off because wars are so Crucial!

Has anyone else encounter this???

Comments

• MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Glitches get stitches...
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    glitches end up in ditches bc they need to be squashed lol
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Robdog031_ wrote: »
    Well just recently in a war I go into a battle with my Starky at full health. The game is trying to load up the battle and I wait for just over 5 mins before I decided to re-start the game. I go back into AW and I noticed my Starky just lost 50% health without a punch thrown. This has happen to a few of my teammates in other wars. This severely pisses me off because wars are so Crucial!

Has anyone else encounter this???

this is a first i am hearing but i had teammate who fought quake she had 2 power lvl and suddenly ended with 3 power lvl without any contact lol