**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Something funny

charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
n1zet3xiakxq.png
This better be something you don’t see everyday,’cause I put my blood,sweat and tears into this.

Comments

• StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    What was it.. Degen node or did you use quake?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Badboyboo wrote: »
    What was it.. Degen node or did you use quake?

Quake,3* against Act 1.1.1's boss,I just wanted to record a fight won normally with 0 all around.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure people beat things like the mephisto in current boss rush challenge without hitting him with quake
    Pretty sure people beat things like the mephisto in current boss rush challenge without hitting him with quake

But,It's kinda hard to beat him without atleast 1 hit,From the heavy dropping
    Post your pictures of killing enemies (Not getting killed)With 0 hits given or Taken!
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I do Duel Skirmish with Electro a lot. I can do other things and win. But obviously only my hits are 0 then, I do recieve (a lot) of hits.
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I do Duel Skirmish with Electro a lot. I can do other things and win. But obviously only my hits are 0 then, I do recieve (a lot) of hits.

Sorry,0 hits given and Taken! lol
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Can do it with nebula building up charges then parry .
    Or with blade just keep doing parry 😈
    Spera wrote: »
    Can do it with nebula building up charges then parry .
    Or with blade just keep doing parry 😈

Or iceman