**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Science?!

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Maybe they will have other class deals each day this week but my initial thought when seeing this is, "Why Science?!" I already have 9 T4CCs with no good options...

2kg3a58219ks.png

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I expect to see one every day for a different class
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I expect to see one every day for a different class

I sure hope so! Not sure why someone flagged my post...

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Well, that explains the IQ of their marketing department, which is beyond our Earthlings' general intelligence. You see, they offer the right class, only us failed to appreciate the proper usage of this science class T4cc and failed to figure out how to put them into good use. </sarcasm>
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Cmon, kabam! 3500 units to r5 a four star? You can do better than that! The game is moving to five stars and six stars and your pricing is still on four stars! Sheesh! An overpriced digital item! You are short changing players who would buy it. 5 t4b are needed to r5 a four star.

And I am criticising to make them reconsider the cost. I’d buy it if it was half the price.

No one said you have to use these catalysts to rank 5 a 4 star. You can possibly rank 3 a 5 star, and then look after that you could rank 4 one if you have the other catalysts.

How can u rank up a five star with just 2 t1 alphas in this package? Even if you have some in stash, Still not worth it, still not justifiable.

And you missed my point which is the viability of such an offer.

I’d pay an Odin to rank up a five star from r1 to r4. All materials included. But for this one, look at it. It almost looks like a scam.