**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Payout

I have just finished playing the perfect bond arena for the chance to win 4 star venom. I finished on 1,258,000 points and received the 26-45% rank rewards. My friend played the same arena and scored 750,000 points and received 11-25%. I cannot make any sense of this and am very annoyed as I spend so much time on this arena. I have screenshots of my results and his results but still nothing has been done to rectify the situation. Has anyone else been suffering from the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Who started playing first? Sounds like you may have been in different brackets (Beginner, intermediate, veteran)
  • Options
    PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    Yes, depending on bracket/tier placement prizes will vary accordingly.
  • Options
    BenmlaaBenmlaa Posts: 42
    We both started playing the game a few months ago I started a couple of weeks before. However we are both on the same summoner level we are level 43 with a very similar hero rating of 43,000. I have contacted support and they mentioned that we would have been put into different brackets but I still don't understand why because we are pretty similar levels. Thanks for the replies.
  • Options
    One more thing is there any way to find out what bracket you are competing in?
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Benmlaa wrote: »
    One more thing is there any way to find out what bracket you are competing in?

First 30 days of gameplay is beginners bracket
    Next 30 days is intermediate bracket
    And after that you will be put in to veteran bracket with the rest of us.

From the info you provided it shows me that you have been playing for more then 60 days and your friend less then that
  • Options
    Yes that will be what has happened. I had no idea about the brackets. Thank you very much every one for clearing that up I was really annoyed before i knew this was the procedure.