**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa is broken

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Medusa sig ability is that she can auto block when struck TWICE. She is auto locking now on the first hit after living strands pops up. It is the second hit of that combo, but it’s the first hit since living strands pops up. This happened to me in war against Medusa boss so I wanted to verify I wasn’t seeing things, so I fueled her. Sure enough, same thing. Will post video when this forum allows me to

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Not sure why this won’t let me load videos. I have in the past.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    true strike's been buffed to bypass autoblock not sure if that had any effect here but thought id remind everyone.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    to add on a question, is living strands auto-block supposed to be able to parry?
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Riceman wrote: »
    to add on a question, is living strands auto-block supposed to be able to parry?

Yes
    Medusa and Thor rag auto blocks are supposed to parry. Modok’s wasnt. I don’t know if true strike change has anything to do with this issue. Just would like an answer from kabam. I know at least one other from my alliance has sent in a ticket on this as well.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    There is nothing wrong with Medusa it is more like a text error.
    Just to be clear @Boboman , it’s your view that it’s not supposed to be the second hit after living strands activates but that it can be the very first hit when living strands pops up?
    rpv35km4bv94.png
    Bc nothing in that description tells me that the first hit once living strands pops up can trigger autoblock
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    It also doesn't say the first of two hits has to come after living strands activates, either.
    edited March 2018
    It says “when struck twice” she can autoblock “for the cost of three furies.” My reading of that is that she has to be struck twice when the furies are up. If that’s not what is intended by that wording, kabam should clarify it. Bc it’s extremely misleading.

Under your reading, it would mean that after the first hit in the fight, if you ever struck her again while the three furies were up, she could autoblock you. That is not something I have ever seen occur.

As my initial post said, this is a very specific issue: the second hit of a combo, when the first hit of the combo hits before living strands and the second hit of the combo hits after living strands activates, that second hit is triggering autoblock. In other words, it’s the first hit she receives when she has 3 furies. I have never been autoblocked hitting her once with three furies active. Thus, your reading has to be incorrect, or Medusa is way more broken and should be an even better defender than she already is.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Wording is very unclear, but seems to be the same behavior as previously.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    @Run477 whom were you using? only thing I can think of is if you used Drax and the second part of his hit might have triggered auto block.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Medusa has red hair.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Bug. It happens, but not frequently enough. Similar to how sometimes CWBP reflects stun by using up the armor up he gained after being stunned or miles evading with 0 charges
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Bug. It happens, but not frequently enough. Similar to how sometimes CWBP reflects stun by using up the armor up he gained after being stunned or miles evading with 0 charges

The miles thing was a bug that I think they fixed. Cwbp, I assume, is an issue with pacify mastery or assassin mastery. It may also be a weird bug, who knows.
    @Run477 whom were you using? only thing I can think of is if you used Drax and the second part of his hit might have triggered auto block.

In war I used blade. Then tried it again in duel with a gr. Same thing. Neither of those have that kind of issue like Drax.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    It definitely happens that way. Whether intentional or not im not sure. Gotta be careful when she has two furies