**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom

MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
When venom was first introduced into the game he was the only champion that could replicate his opponents abilities. At the time this was unique and made him a desirable character to have. Over time I feel as if he's become a little underwhelming, especially with the addition of rogue and Loki who can steal all of the opponents buffs or replicate 4 with a 100% chance on sp1. Venom can only replicate 1 ability with a 45% chance on sp1, 75% chance on sp2 and 100% chance to replicate 2 abilities on sp3. Venom is one of my personal favourite Spider-Man villains and I'm sure a lot of other people would agree. I really like playing as him too, I think he looks great in game and his moveset is really good. My suggestion is simply this: have a 100% chance to replicate on all 3 special atttacks. Special 1 can copy 2 effects, sp2 copying 3 effects and sp3 copying 4. Combined with his other abilities I think this would make him much more useful without being overpowered.