**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do YOU love most about The Contest?

Comments

• Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    Enjoy the number of different characters being bought into the game, bar recent problems i’ve found with the controls being unresponsive at times. Its still an enjoyable game with enough content to keep you going! But where is Jessica Jones? Only Defender not available!
  • HeyuguyzHeyuguyz Posts: 1
    Its very addictive and very fast paced. Very exciting and fun. Also feel that the whole lvling proccess is very fair..good fun!!!!
  • Hulk Action
  • MAHANTY6646MAHANTY6646 Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    I love the layout of the game and all of the game mode varieties, so I can sit there playing for hours and still have so much to do.
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • SamishamsSamishams Posts: 1
    I love the game.The best thing is fighting but one thing energy increases so slow. Do this energy fastly.
    Thanks. What a nice outstanding game.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    At the minute I’m really enjoying the uncollected monthly event quests. That’s one of the best additions to the game in quite a while in my opinion. Always looking forward to the next one. Also enjoy playing wars and strategising with my alliance. The game has definitely brought a lot of people together, many that I’ve known for 3 years and still playing with. The new and unique content we often get is great too. Things like new champs and special events like boss rush, the black panther trials, rockets scrapyard etc. Keeps the game interesting.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Everything ( when it works fine ) but seriously I enjoy the event quest. Story quest and arena.
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    The community. I used to play World of Warcraft but i found the people there too toxic and elitist. In MCOC, people are more beginner-friendly and supportive. I hope it stays that way.
  • Uncollected event should provide for a title after after 100% the event.
  • I really love monthly quests the most, but I think the Uncollected Event is still too difficult. I have to grind hundreds of units to explore it. But I feel it is becoming easier each time, except for this Guillotine. Kabam botaste la bola!!
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited April 2018
    I would like to see the PHC and/or Daily, and certainly the 2-star crystal, updated with more 1- and 2-star champs. I liked the recent event that allowed this via a special crystal. It would make the PHC and Daily much less disappointing, and the boring gold/unit/arena chip grind that much more rewarding.

As for alliance activity, I would suggest an option for Alliance leadership to decide whether the alliance is AQ/AW intensive or more casual; this would simplify the AW bracketing a lot, and everybody would be able to see what alliances they really need to worry about as they go up the ranks, even if it is just by a few places; my alliance always takes a look at the opposing alliance's top champs and player stats.
    edited April 2018
    Ortem420 wrote: »
    ...the fact that i'm a leader and all the effort I have put in to my accounts. ... Many members rely on me and Its good to know i'm depended on. ... The prizes, the characters I can obtain, the chances of duping some of them, the bittersweet feeling of obtaining another 5* champ, and finally, all the friendships you make along the way and with ppl from various parts of the world. Also, that hope to be one of the best/top player/alliance one day.

Sounds like Pokemon.
    I would also like a full rework on older champs. I find BW to be the only original skill champ that has retained their value. And make the Cosmic Spidey and Superior IM and Magneto and Cyclops more varied. They are practically identical to the originals.

Finally: Add Emma Frost and Mystique!
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    AQ Sentinels
  • Noob_so_noobNoob_so_noob Posts: 6
    There's a lot I love about this game which is why I've been playing for almost three years:
    The strategic and reaction time-based gameplay and getting hyped about new champs when they're announced are what keeps me coming back. (I start checking YouTube for datamined abilities at the end of the month.)

I can tell the developers know MARVEL and do their best to bring the personality and characteristics of each champ through in their animations and abilities.

It would be nice to have options to get decent rewards without being part of an alliance. I love my alliance and it's a lot of fun, but can also be a big time commitment. My biggest complaint: Where's Weapon X!?!?!?

Changing up the quests every month and adding new champs keeps things fresh but I'd like to see more overhauls of older champs like you did with Red Hulk and Luke Cage. It gives me hope that my Carnage, Iron Patriot and Kamala Khan might someday amount so something more than arena fodder. Cheers!
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hey everyone! We get a ton of great feedback from you all about improvements and changes you’d like to see made to the game, and these requests and comments continuously help us improve the game!

We’d also really love to hear from you about what in The Contest keeps you coming back. What do you love about this game that ties us all together, and what do you love about your fellow players and Alliance mates? Got any great or meaningful stories you want to share with us? We want to hear them!

(and of course, keep your constructive feedback about changes you would like to see, bug reports and other stuff coming, just… in the other threads!)

<3 your MCOC Family

Well for the forums the new profiles! And I like your new profile, I was thinking about Hela but, Sabretooth my boi! :)
  • CakalllCakalll Posts: 0
    very brilliant game I ever played

• nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    edited August 2018
    There are lots of things I hate in MCoC but some things are really dope.
    Like playing as 100+ of marvel characters and their different versions with thier own unique movement and animations.
    Events and storyline in MCOC go hand in hand with other events/ projects in Marvel Universe, it also gives a different aspect of looking at a character.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    The people I play with, hands down. It's the reason I haven't left.
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    I literally love everything abut this game. Story mode is awesome, and the rewards are really good. The monthly events keep me coming back when I feel the slightest of boredom, especially having this ten year anniversary event with the chance to get these amazing champions (like Loki).
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    The thing that keeps me coming back is spending my whole paycheck on the in game stores, I find it very easy to spend lots of money with ease and without hassle. Keep them in game stores stocked fellas, I want to buy 1 of everything and more. My friends tell me I have a problem saving money for my future but hey...that’s in the future and I’m in the now, so let’s make it rain. Love the store and the different opinions of stuff I can buy to jack up my champs :)
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    The thing that keeps me coming back is spending my whole paycheck on the in game stores, I find it very easy to spend lots of money with ease and without hassle. Keep them in game stores stocked fellas, I want to buy 1 of everything and more. My friends tell me I have a problem saving money for my future but hey...that’s in the future and I’m in the now, so let’s make it rain. Love the store and the different opinions of stuff I can buy to jack up my champs :)

Can't tell if you're being serious
    Seriously, the thing that makes this game so good to me is the fact it reminds me of a certain game that was near and dear to my heart...except back then you had to go to the arcades to play it....classic one on one fighting with awesome characters and story. Living in the now with the technology to play something similar and on the go with much better visuals and such is definitely night and day over the fighting games of the past...the game definitely has the “hook” effects of my childhood arcade fighting favorites in a portable form. The younger people that play religiously everyday and are “hooked” remind me so much of the days of old, the way it’s set up is basically like a gathering at the local arcade with friends to tear up the Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter arcade cabs. So convenient now, kick back on the couch, have a cold drink and play some MCOC with your buds. I spent lots of quarters back in the day at the arcade, always enjoyed playing the game and supporting the makers of the game so it would continue on....basically the same in this game, if you enjoy the game and have lots of time invested in it you should support the makers of the game so it will continue to grow and get better...I know for me I love playing the game and have no problem in buying things in the game from time to time. Every good game has its humble beginnings in someway or another, so keep up the good work. Gotta give a shout out to the originators, without them we wouldn’t be here. Hail to the king, baby :)
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Well ATM I’m pretty happy with my recent luck and pulls. And I’m also pretty happy that korg is finally here!
    But I will be a lot more content if the moderators could give us another update on where summoners appreciation and compensation is at
    Lol, I’ve been called atm a few times in my life, I only spend chump change when needed. I make a good living and have everything I need..don’t hurt to spend a few bucks every once in a while on something that brings me joy. Don’t worry about compensation or appreciation day....you are playing there game for free anyways, there not required to give out no such things even in the game breaks down for days...your basically leasing your account and don’t own it, if you ever leased a vehicle it’s about the same concept....spend money on gas, small repairs, time spent in driving and pay extra for going over contracted miles...when done with the lease it is turned back over to the dealership and you start the whole process again. They don’t pay you, you pay them for a service. Most people don’t read the TOS in the game....please take 5 minuets of your time and really read over it and your understand....as for the game lease, play and enjoy, spend a few bucks to help improve the game or don’t buy anything and just play as is. Remember it’s just a game that you physically don’t own so don’t expect much of it and look up what a lease is. Just have fun and play, games much better than it was 4 years ago so that’s a vast improvement. A lot of people get unhappy with products all day long, for everyone that quits, there’s ten ready to replace them. Not trying to be mean those are just the facts. TOS if read will help people understand, give it a look....you might be surprised.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    It would be nice if there was a way to search for a duel champion by champ, not by summoner, so there was a way to practice against someone you have a tough time with (i.e. Yondu, Mordo, etc)
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    All of the fun and interactive content for sure
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    the friends ive met through alliences and how we push each other