**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron, Nebula, Hawkeye bugs

Me and a few of my Alliance members have noticed that at times Ultron or Nebula won’t rehén when they are suppose to. And we’ve made sure there wasn’t any regen buff or that they were nulled.
Also noticed that Hawkeye’s SP1 won’t drain or cause bleed at times. Sometimes it won’t do both. Other time just one but not the other.
Every one that’s having these issues are all on iPhones or iPads.

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Ortem420 wrote: »
    Me and a few of my Alliance members have noticed that at times Ultron or Nebula won’t rehén when they are suppose to. And we’ve made sure there wasn’t any regen buff or that they were nulled.
    Also noticed that Hawkeye’s SP1 won’t drain or cause bleed at times. Sometimes it won’t do both. Other time just one but not the other.
    Every one that’s having these issues are all on iPhones or iPads.

For the Ultron issue were you facing Magneto? Or were you facing a champ on a heal block node?
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76

For the Ultron issue were you facing Magneto? Or were you facing a champ on a heal block node?[/quote]

No. No heal block or Magneto. Its just random. Like the other day I was using Ultron the new Supermision. I was fighting against Elektra and was at about 55% health. When I got down to 50%, the words "auto repair" came out but he didnt regain any health.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    For the Ultron issue were you facing Magneto? Or were you facing a champ on a heal block node?

No. No heal block or Magneto. Its just random. Like the other day I was using Ultron the new Supermision. I was fighting against Elektra and was at about 55% health. When I got down to 50%, the words "auto repair" came out but he didnt regain any health. [/quote]

Did you get stunned when it said that?
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

No. No heal block or Magneto. Its just random. Like the other day I was using Ultron the new Supermision. I was fighting against Elektra and was at about 55% health. When I got down to 50%, the words "auto repair" came out but he didnt regain any health.

Elektra can make him stop or skip his regen ... record a video next time [/quote]

She can only stop it if there's a debuff applied. Since Ultron is immune to her bleed that's not the cause.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    She causes armour break on bleed immune champs.

So her ability reduction could still be the cause.
  • I’ve noticed Nebula not healing as well, like not at all. Even when I fight against her and get 4K crits she isn’t triggering her heal.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Yup, neb not healing. Just bugs on top of bugs. But we still get deals