**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fix Moon Knight's Second Medium Attack

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
Moon Knight, along with Drax, Phoenix, and Hela, is one of those champs that has a 6-hit combo. Drax is the only one that starts with the double hit, making him ideal for countering Mordo and, surprisingly, Classic Ultron. Phoenix and Hela end with double mediums, but the hits are close enough together that chaining into specials isn't too much of a problem. Moon Knight, however, cannot chain into special attacks from a MLLLM combo. It seems to me that his double hit is way slower than these aforementioned champs, so one of two things happens when you try to use a special. One, you press the special button right after the final right swipe and he starts his special attack animation after the first hit of the double medium. This gives the opponent enough time to recover and block. Two, you wait for his double hit animation to finish and press the special button. Sometimes it works, but most of the time the opponent is still able to recover and block. Sure, one might suggest using MLLLL or MLLL to chain into specials, but I shouldn't have to change my fighting combo (and miss out on more potential damage/power to the opponent) to adjust to an inherent problem with Moon Knight's attacks.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I usually MLLLM and special after the first hit in the medium.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Actually the timing is different with MK after his MLLLM combo. Keep practicing and you will consistently able to chainto his special after his MLLLM combo. You just need to tap special right after his 2nd kick of the last medium attack.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    Actually the timing is different with MK after his MLLLM combo. Keep practicing and you will consistently able to chainto his special after his MLLLM combo. You just need to tap special right after his 2nd kick of the last medium attack.
    Like this guy said, if you use the proper timing it chains. Or use a mllll if you cant get the timing down.