**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW season 2 suggestions

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
With the new season of AW coming out I thought it would be a good idea to start a discussion of what the community wants to see in season 2. Personally I think we all would like a shorter season (like maybe 30 days) and I think the rewards could use a little boost. For 60 days of continuous AW the rewards seem a bit low. It's a big chunk all at once, but if you split it up per AW it's not all that much. Also the rewards should include a big chunk of gold.

Comments

• Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    The rewards are great as is but 30 days for half of them would be nice. Still evens out to be the same but if any real life stuff gets in the way it isn't so long to get nothing.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    The rewards are great as is but 30 days for half of them would be nice. Still evens out to be the same but if any real life stuff gets in the way it isn't so long to get nothing.

I'm not complaining about the rewards, they are quite good as a bonus, maybe a better idea would be for them to expand the tiers so more alliances can get higher rewards. I still think there should be a large sum of gold in the rewards though.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Wil6541 wrote: »

I'm not complaining about the rewards, they are quite good as a bonus, maybe a better idea would be for them to expand the tiers so more alliances can get higher rewards. I still think there should be a large sum of gold in the rewards though.

I'll take gold however I can get it!
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I just want the season itself to be shortened.