**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 stars and packages

Could you please quit offering only 4 star packages. If you guys haven't noticed you added 6 stars to the game. So 4 star stuff is obsolete. Try offering a 5 star package and may be some tier 4 colored catalysts that you don't have to play for 4 years in order to acquire. This game is monotonous. And is losing its replayability vey quickly. Make me want to play this game and stay with the contest.

Comments

• heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    I'm going this will help them realize what they are doing wrong.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    4* Champs are not obsolete, just as 3* champs are not obsolete.

It may not be worth it r5 most 4* champs but you still need the 4* champs for the arena.

You need those 3* champs for the arena too
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    4 stars work for the same areas like always but for future story they won't and that is about it.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    4*s still work for quests, but not for high tier AW.

AW tier 1-3 is the currently the most challenging part of MCOC. Most 4*s do poorly there as defenders, and all 4*s do poorly there against 5* r4-5 and 6* champions. Anyone who disagrees, show me a video of a 4* champion soloing 5* r4-5 or 6* bosses, the one exception I can think of is Scarlet Witch with boosts and high MD.
  • JoMama999JoMama999 Posts: 43
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Ive done up to 5.2.6 will soon take on collector. I only have 4 r4 4* and a r2 5* and im doing just fine

Story quests are a lot easier than high tier war. You will top out eventually with 4* and need to make the jump to 5*. It’s inevitable for everyone who wants to progress in the game. Try doing LOL with 4*. Yes, it can be done, but you will use a lot more items and units
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    heman01 wrote: »
    Could you please quit offering only 4 star packages. If you guys haven't noticed you added 6 stars to the game. So 4 star stuff is obsolete. Try offering a 5 star package and may be some tier 4 colored catalysts that you don't have to play for 4 years in order to acquire. This game is monotonous. And is losing its replayability vey quickly. Make me want to play this game and stay with the contest.

AQ map 5&6 will get you tons of t4cc (not colored, thats racist). 4* champs aren't obsolete either. The real reason they only do 4* offers is because of the amount of RDT posts on this forum.