**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake evade

SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
I think I’ve only noticed this in AW. But at the beginning of the fight, when Quake is heavy charging her auto evade isn’t triggering sometimes. I thought it was just me releasing too early or maybe something with the node or masteries, but I double checked everything, but it’s happened multiple times since the last update. Has anybody else run into this?

Playing on 2017 iPad
iOS version 11.3

Comments

• Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Who was the opponent?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    It has happened against multiple enemies, no, they didn’t have an ability accuracy reduction, iceman, black widow etc. didn’t have true strike. Etc. no I was not below 18% health etc. like I said I checked everything to be sure
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just start with a parry. Problem solved
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Just start with a parry. Problem solved

This ^

Parry is how to start with Quake imo
    edited April 2018
    Ok, so obviously people don’t know what I’m talking about, I was able to capture video against a sentinel

https://youtu.be/9nYcweN7thI

As you can see at about the 20 second mark, her auto evade while heavy charging fails
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Svain wrote: »
    Ok, so obviously people don’t know what I’m talking about, I was able to capture video against a sentinel

https://youtu.be/9nYcweN7thI

As you can see at about the 20 second mark, her auto evade while heavy charging fails

yes happened once here. If u are sure that u didn't accidentally go on to throw ur heavy for a split second & got intercepted, it is definitely a bug.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    it fails against a few champs. I think Moon Knight's medium cancels her evade, and Drax definitely cancels it.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Never happened to me unless fighting against an ability reduction champ. Just used Quake today.

I am on android btw
    Still happening to me, last one was against a sentinel
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    This just happened to me while fighting UC mini in Map 3. She didn't evade and got caught with a 5-hit combo.