**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season 2

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
So, lets get this straight: in between season 1 and season 2 its just like another season except you don't get any extra rewards? That sucks! ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    no, its like 4 weeks between seasons so they can adjust as needed. You get rewards still for each war you do. It's better than shutting AW down for 4 weeks.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 โ˜…โ˜…
    I'd actually prefer an AW shut down for a few weeks over somewhat meaningless wars. Sure, we get the rewards from each war, but there's no moving up in rewards brackets. Not much motivation to pop that revive or burn a boost when I can just hold them until S2 starts and use those items to help my team earn better rewards.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    The idea is you can still move up or down tiers and could place your alliance in a better tier with a better multiples for the start of the next war
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    So, lets get this straight: in between season 1 and season 2 its just like another season except you don't get any extra rewards? That sucks! ๐Ÿ‘Ž

No, it's the way Wars were before the Season. Considering that's how it's been since before Seasons existed, that's not really a loss.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I'd actually prefer an AW shut down for a few weeks over somewhat meaningless wars. Sure, we get the rewards from each war, but there's no moving up in rewards brackets. Not much motivation to pop that revive or burn a boost when I can just hold them until S2 starts and use those items to help my team earn better rewards.

Meaningless wars????

This is only season 1......
    You know what that means????
    There was no seasons before......
    Up and till 2 months ago seasons did not exist....
    But wars did.....
    Wars were not meaningless 1 year ago and they were not meaningless 3 months ago....
    They will also not be meaningless next week....

Just no season braclets and rewards.... still individual war rewards and war tiers....
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Sorry man wars are not meaningless. Gimme dem 6* shards.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Well it sucks for those burnt out from AWs, plus after increasing rewards for Season 1 it seems like a step backwards for the time in between. I would rather them have a short break from AW then come back to Season 2 at same tier you ended season 1 at.
  • The idea is you can still move up or down tiers and could place your alliance in a better tier with a better multiples for the start of the next war

That pretty much sums it up. See it as a pre-season, where you get yourself and your team ready for the real stuff.