**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War - Season 2 - Community Suggestions

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
Okay guys and girls.

Let’s all have a say on what we would like to see for the next season.

Personally I thought this one was okay, maybe a little long if anything.

Let’s not make it a huge argument either. No idea is a bad idea, even if you don’t agree with it! Let’s use this to show Kabam what we are wanting changed, let them see how we feel as a community!

Comments

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    1 month long season please
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    I agree it should be shorter
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    If they reduce the length they'll also reduce the rewards accordingly so you won't get any things extra but I agree it was too long.

Also you should be eligible for rewards if you do 5 wars in one alliance even if you leave that alliance.
    We all saw someone that got kicked with only a week left and got no rewards.

I agree that it would just result in less Rewards, but a couple of things come to mind with eligibility. The system calculates and hands out Rewards per Ally, not per person. It would be much more complex to have it changed. Also, that would result in people hopping for 5 Wars. I get that it sucks, but there would have to be a different solution IMO.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    A reasonable amount of unit rewards
    Like 5000 units to the Master Rank 1 alliance all the way down to 50 units to Bronze 3
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I just want shorter season. 2 months sucks. Cut the rewards in half and dish them out once a month. Still equals the same but if something in real life gets in the way you don't walk away with nothing. I'm the perfect example. All of the season I was in a platinum alliance. Had to leave for surgery so couldn't play much in top tier map 5 while recovering. How close was I to rewards. I did 4 Wars in new alliance. Yeah all that hard work and I get 0.
    A month isn't log enough to build a Season. 12 Wars.
  • General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    I’d much prefer seasons lasting a month, even if it means halving the rewards. The minimum participation could then be reduced as well.
    @ItsTheBroski how does patience solve 4 Wars so no rewards because I needed surgery. Only way I could have done it was with using a pilot. Actually read what I said instead of being a troll.
    edited April 2018
    @GroundedWisdom 12 is perfect and your rating stays between seasons and the Wars waiting for next season to start already. Maybe be different if it reset to 0 each time but as is it doesn't so 2 months isn't required.
    It's fine at 2 months, that's my opinion. A month would just make it more intense. People would be scrambling. The real reason is people don't like waiting for Rewards. There's a reason the Rewards are as good as they are.
  • i want to see them change eligibility so that we dont see this seasons end repeated.
    5 wars is fine for all but the people that get kicked/have to leave the ally cause of vacation or other personal reasons and cant complete the 5 wars in a new ally.
    how about you get the reward of you last ally if you participate in that ally 5 wars and are a member for at leats 60% of the season until you reach the 5 wars with the new ally. that would prevent the lastminute kick option to screw someone while also prevent allyhopping.
    i want a system that prevents double dipping but also makes sure a player that took part in his allys wars over the whole season isnt the one that gets nothing at all cause some kid found a kick button at the wrong moment.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    One month long please.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Matchmaking needs to be fixed.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    While at around 3k war rating, being matched up against MMX, FNX (twice), HDP (all were hundreds war rating higher than us, War spread was +125 / -5).... would love to see matchmaking get adjusted a bit more in order to reduce such kind of matchups.

Would also love to see something be done about the rampant piloting near the top.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    For the eligibility issue and d-bags kicking players so they won’t get rewards. Snap shot the alliance at the beginning of the season, Only those players qualify for full season rewards, if more than 3 people are kicked (not voluntarily leave) the rewards get reduced, the more players kicked the larger the reward reduction.

Players who jump alliances should receive reduced rewards.

Not perfect but better than what’s happening now
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    If they reduce the length they'll also reduce the rewards accordingly so you won't get any things extra but I agree it was too long.

Also you should be eligible for rewards if you do 5 wars in one alliance even if you leave that alliance.
    We all saw someone that got kicked with only a week left and got no rewards.

That would reduce the stress and stupid spending/piloting that we saw in season 1. If it was every week like AQ then any one "season" wouldn't be that important so if you had a bad week it wouldn't be the end of the world.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They should do something about people getting kicked after lots of wars my friend got kicked for missing out 2 duels and 950 off the minimum completion close to the end and it ruined everything for him.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Make it shorter with somewhat the same rewards(6*’s are out now we should be getting consistent whole t2a’s at least) and figure out something to stop all the piloting. Can’t stand it, people are too scared to play their accounts & when they do play they feel like **** for a dumb mistake, you shouldn’t feel like you let 29 other people down because you had a stupid death, we ALL make mistakes
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    It sounds tricky. But maybe keep it as it is for 2 months.

But have leagues, so a certain amount of teams in a league, then some get promoted/demoted halfway through, and that gets some rewards dished out.

I could make it sound much better, but I am out and not got the time.

I am also aware it would be tricky doing leagues etc, but I like the idea of only facing ally’s in your current tier and not basing it off war ratings.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    - Defensive synergies to work “as intended”
    - Shorter season
    - Matchmaking improved
    - More tiers in gold bracket
    - Piloting addressed
    - Reduced time between seasons
    - New/updated map; multiple map selection. The harder the map, the better the rewards/multiplyer
    - Attack bonus increased for miniboss/boss
  • fabbassfabbass Posts: 39
    1)Alliances are getting more points by losing (and defeating 3 bosses) in tier 11-10, than winning (and defeting no boss, or one boss) in tier 8-9. The level of dificult between tiers 8-9 and 10-11 is huge. Alliances might be losing wars on purpose to get more points in easier tiers.

2) Matchups are giving the factor 'luck' a heavy weight to the season. We got 2 terrible matchups in the 2 last wars, and we spent the whole season in gold2 and we almost fell to gold 3 in the last day because of these matchups.

Thanks for your time,

Fabbass - The Ramones