**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel's SP2 - Still dodgy as hell

BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
I really didn't want to have to bring it up again. Yet here we are...
CM's L2 is still very unreliable at best. If it connects, it's nice, but it's an extreme hit and miss still.
And I can't say I'm pleased.
After this closing statement (which to me had quite the annoyed undertone to it) I thought something was happening:
20wywcsm9alt.png

Well.. 17.2 came, had no mention of a fix anywhere in the notes and indeed... The issue is still there.
Sooo.. When can we expect to make better use of CM than just blindly pummeling opponents without specials?
Don't get me wrong, still love my CM. Just would like to love her in more than a 'friendzone' way so to say..

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Watch out @Bapoi Dont get yourself banned from the forums. This is a sensitive subject to them. I heard the last person who brought it up hasnt logged in since....#cptmarvelconspiracy

Like the #bermudatriangleconspiracy
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Hahaha :smiley:

If that were the case, just how sweet and cuddly should a question be? :wink:
    jkcf2raz5jcv.gif
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Hahaha :smiley:
    If that were the case, just how sweet and cuddly should a question be? :wink:

First, praise them for being one of the best software dev in the world, if not in the Universe.
    Next, say kudos to them for working tirelessly and putting lots of effort to validate to ensure highest quality.
    Then, mention about how you understand why it took them so long, bcos it is not only a tough fix, but they want to ensure the fix will not cause any undesired side effects to everything else.
    And after that, tell them you can understand why even upon v17.2, it is still not fully deployed, as there could be some complications or for some reasons they cannot share, but you trust they are fully on top of the matter.
    Then let them know you have alot of faith in them, and you'll continue to support them by spending on the game and by introducing this game to your families, friends, co-workers, neighbours, pets, birds, pokemons, mice and pests.
    And lastly, ask them with all the love in the world, if they believe this may have a good chance of being released by v17.3?

:D
    Hahaha :-)

All funny bits aside though, it's been long brewing and some update would be nice. Did they do a fix, but never mentioned and it failed, did it get postponed (again), are tehy reworking what they thought would be the fix?
    I'm well aware with backlog items moving into and out of whatever agile cycle is being used at the behest of whatever product owner sits on said backlog, but *some* information would be appreciated. Not a 'let's kill it dead' thread-ender, but some proper information.
    So, please, do enlighten us. Even if it's a small candle struggling against a draft..
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Hahaha :-)

All funny bits aside though, it's been long brewing and some update would be nice. Did they do a fix, but never mentioned and it failed, did it get postponed (again), are tehy reworking what they thought would be the fix?
    I'm well aware with backlog items moving into and out of whatever agile cycle is being used at the behest of whatever product owner sits on said backlog, but *some* information would be appreciated. Not a 'let's kill it dead' thread-ender, but some proper information.
    So, please, do enlighten us. Even if it's a small candle struggling against a draft..

Word,I ranked my cap marvel to r4 as a 4*,as she was my first 4* :smile:
    If this issue isn't getting fixed,Im'ma regret it so much,I might get damned already.
  • CockatealCockateal Posts: 42
    Watch out @Bapoi Dont get yourself banned from the forums. This is a sensitive subject to them. I heard the last person who brought it up hasnt logged in since....#cptmarvelconspiracy

I have a theory, a huge octopus eats everyone. Then they ate the ships so there’s no evidence! What’s your theory?
    edited April 2018
    Cockateal wrote: »

I have a theory, a huge octopus eats everyone. Then they ate the ships so there’s no evidence! What’s your theory?

Megalodons exist,is my theory.

And please,Back on topic.
    edited April 2018

Ok :). But never go their here’s a map to save your life! Ok now I’m on topic :)sdtqrd6jaxm3.jpeg

Ok :)

I could go now and on,But not here,lol.
    edited April 2018
    Is miss marvels sp2 fixed tho, kuz maybe they just fixed one
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I have both my 4* Cap Marvel and 4* Ms Marvel dupped, and I ranked both of them to R4/40, knowing I cannot use their SP2. I still enjoy playing them but mainly in Arena only, and everytime I MUST avoid using SP2, i.e. either use their SP1 before power overflow, or just wait till SP3. Almost all SP2 failed to execute.
    edited April 2018
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I have both my 4* Cap Marvel and 4* Ms Marvel dupped, and I ranked both of them to R4/40, knowing I cannot use their SP2. I still enjoy playing them but mainly in Arena only, and everytime I MUST avoid using SP2, i.e. either use their SP1 before power overflow, or just wait till SP3. Almost all SP2 failed to execute.

Yes, she’s In my top favorite champs, 1. Beast 2. Yellowjacket 3. Drax 4. Captain/Ms marvel 5. Agent venom
    shchong2 wrote: »

But if it did...
    Oh boy,
    The crit is real.
    My unduped 4/40,with no major attack enhancing masteries,got an 8k sp2,with crits on both hits.
    Is miss marvels sp2 fixed tho, kuz maybe they just fixed one
    Her L1 for me never misses, unless it's entirely my tardiness in executing it too slow.
    Her L2 however, I have been playing with since patch, and the only sure way to have it connect is playing against an AI, then parrying and immediately shooitng it off. Guess how often that happens? She hits like a truck, most of the AI is down before you get to L2..

Against other players' characters however, even that tends to be futile as near everyone has masteries to reduce stun times. So by the time your finger gets to the execution of an L2, they're about done being stunned and... they block you.
    AI in Uncollected also always blocks it. Always .No matter the timing, they block all but the occasional parry-L2.

I'm gonna go and say she wasn't fixed at all. So, please, and I have asked this in in the past, tweak her L2, change the animation, do something to make her work. As others stated, part of the 'skill' in using CM now involves actively avoiding using her 2nd special because chances are you get pummeled right after...

I like my Mohawk'd thumping machine. Please, fix her..