**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag in alliance chat

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
The lag in alliance chat is painful, I have to swipe out the app every time to make sure my message got sent. It’s happening to in the friends list

Comments

• WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Yeah, this has been going on for quite some time now and they have done nothing to address it. It is getting worse in fact. Super-frustrating.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Why have they not fixed it yet is the real question. What do they do during Matainence?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Who knows what they're doing during the "maintenances" they have, they don't seem to be fixing the numerous bugs and issues that this game faces.

This issue has been going on for quite awhile now even after they attempted to "fix" it and said that they did only for it to happen again right afterwards and it doesn't make sense to me that they can't fix something as figuring out why the chats aren't working properly or lagging or fadding in and out.

It seems to get worse after their "maintenances" and so does the gamplay itself but at this point it also doesn't surprise me either.