**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela’s signature Ability

Anyone know any situations where her sig is actually useful? Awesome champ but her sig afire almost seems like an insult.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Really only when you get hit from SW or magiks l1 or fighting Dr. Strange. Not a very useful sig.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    W-What? Does Angela even come with a sig ability?
    Oh wait, she does, and almost no one remember that bcos her ability is SO IRRELEVANT!!! LOL
  • Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    6* Angela duped to level 20.
    irpydwyk7sct.jpeg
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I don't remember what it is and I have her sig at 99, so irrelevant lol.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    W-What? Does Angela even come with a sig ability?
    Oh wait, she does, and almost no one remember that bcos her ability is SO IRRELEVANT!!! LOL

It is not irrelevant at all.

Duel a SW, dont fight and just watch how many times her nullify doesn't proc, its super awesome

Thats why kabam gave her this o.p. sig right LMAO
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think it’s good to have a sig that’s useless on a champ as good as Angela. It means you only need to get them once and you’ve unlocked their full utility. Think about star Lord, he needs to be duped to be good. But imagine if he didnt have heal block on his element guns and his sig ability was like, star Lord now has an upgrade to his element guns that lets him inflict heal block. That would mean you get the god tier, attack increasing star Lord from his unduped champ. Pulling a 6* star Lord would be awesome because you don’t need to worry about duping him. That’s how I think of Angela