**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another one...another bug on Bishop? Or not? [Not a bug]

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
uyj24emt7lbl.jpg

First, the picture above is highlighting the ability Bishop will gain when starting a fight with 1 bar of power.

Now, I'm quite certain on how to play around with that ability BUT seems like that doesn't work on Black Panther Civil War when his Armor Up is active.
Parry is a well-time block = technically a BLOCK.

Take a look at the video below and let me know if that's not how he works. I'm still testing Bishop to see if his other abilities do work. All kinds of constructive feedback are much welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8tdxAEZrLE

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I think it is because you started with 2 bars of power.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I think it is because you started with 2 bars of power.

Bishop's sig ability works like Morningstar's sig ability. I will still get the previous bonuses if the I started a fight with an even higher power bar.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Can I get an attention on this issue? I'm pretty sure that's a bug. I'm certain that is the only one of 2 ways to get stunned by BPCW. The other one being the classic Parry by the opponent.
    It's useless to create new champs if they are constantly having bugs and can't be used as they should be used.
    Even worse, when players got him from arena after a long and tiresome arena grinding like me.
    I didn't plan to have him from arena but I got him from his Featured Uncollected crystal, so I thought why not dupe him from arena? I can test him up even better when he is duped.

It's disheartening to see new champs are always got bugs. I wonder if that's one of the reason many people left the game? That's one of my reasons to consider leaving the game actually after 3 years of playing it (I still haven't left the game obviously). Maybe soon if bugs like this keep coming up from new champs in the future.
  • Hi there, went ahead and moved this to the correct category for a bug report. I also wanted to give quick clarification about Bishop's sig ability; Bishop only gains the unique bonus for the number of bars of power he has at the start of the fight, not for any of the lower power levels.

So when he started the fight in the video with 2 bars of power, Bishop wouldn't have gained stun immunity or ability accuracy reduction while blocking that he would've gotten if starting the fight at 1 bar of power. He would still gain the ability to have his special attacks Incinerate the opponent though.