**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Great job on new nodes

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
Really liking the thought that was put in to new nodes introduced in this month's event quest. It's awesome to see Kabam introduce nodes that somewhat balance the playing field with legend title runs, until now heroic and master event quest content has been able to be breezed through with many champions without having to put much thought into what champions and strategies to use.

I've been wanting to attempt a legends run for some time but haven't been able to because I have yet to pull a 5* champion who has legends run potential at r5(Medusa/Sparky & Blade/Iceman/etc). Even though I'm still not able to compete with the top times for heroic/master runs it's encouraging to see Kabam implement new nodes that require strategy to master.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Loved the King Groot fight.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I really like the new nodes I thought they were interesting to fight and let us think of new strategies. Credit where credits due, the nodes were interesting. Even the guilly one.