**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold 1, 11mil Alliance seeking 2 - Great Balance/Great Success

Great Game Life Balance - Great Success

(H-W) Help Wanted - Gold 1 ,11million alliance is seeking 2 new member for AW season 2 .

Must have an AW ready defense and offense set of heroes - during season we AW 3x. We use items during season if necessary to complete the war .

Line or clanhq optional but if you do not use either we expect you to be responsible for communicating regularly with officers on lane assignments and if you are away for some emergency.

Offseason - Aw 2x a week- Aq 55444
Other requirements :
Duels
Weekly Donations

We aren't hard core but we aren't casual either - we have families and busy jobs but we play to win . We boot immediately for drama or diva behavior. No one member is greater than the group.

Contact me if interested :
Ingame - Corvos
Line- Corvos_hw
Clanhq - Corvos#FVDM

Comments

• Options
    CorvosCorvos Posts: 116
    One spot taken - one spot left - we are a drama free team focused on our goals - be a part of us .
  • Options
    We have a member retiring so we have a spot - we want someone active , has aw ready defenders (i.e. Leveled up) - so if you want to be part of an organized drama free team - join today !
  • Options
    Seeking that key member to join our team - act now !
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Convos I sent you a pm on line
  • Options
    We are still have that spot open - we ask that you have an aw ready defense team - aw season starting soon - act now !
  • Options
    Getting ready for season 2 - want a drama free team - contact me now and join up !